- Founded 1977 by Prof. Dr.-Ing. Dr.-Ing. E.h. Peter Osypka
- Headquarters in Rheinfelden-Herten, Germany, near Basel, Swiss border
- OSYPKA is known for over 40 years as a manufacturer of reliable, high quality medical devices
- OSYPKA offers its experience and in-house capabilities also to partners and third parties in the medical device field
- OSYPKA designs, develops and manufactures products with the focus on pacing, electrophysiology,
cardiac surgery and interventional adult and pediatric cardiology
- OSYPKA is privately owned and operated together with the charitable „Peter-Osypka Foundation“
- OSYPKA is certified according to EN ISO 13485:2016
- International Locations:
OSYPKA Medtec, Longmont, Colorado, USA
OSYPKA s.r.o. Odry, Tschechische Republik
Vision & Mission
We develop medical devices and offer services that facilitate the most modern medical therapies and diagnoses. In our market segment we are the number One choice for physicians, companies and employees.
With our work and our solutions we improve the quality of life of people all round the world.
Code of Business Conduct
Excellence, Quality, Integrity, Innovation and Accountability are all core values of OSYPKA AG that underpin our business conduct. We believe that when we apply our ethical principles to our business decisions, the Company is positioned for success. Our values guide our actions and in conducting business in a socially responsible and ethical manner, helping to make OSYPKA AG viable and respectable contenders in the medical market. As an employer of choice and as individuals, we respect the law, support universal human rights, protect the environment, achieve operational excellence and benefit the communities where we work.